This outfit is my total go to for a casual summer day. I mean it, because I actually own all of these pieces. These items are so versatile you will wear these pieces weekly! Blog and more coming SOON! In the meantime, check this out:
1. Navy/White Jcrew Gingham Cami (Harley got me this for mother’s day!). I love with the white toothpick jeans (https://goo.gl/pVDxzL), but I also wore this top this weekend with wide leg high-waisted, worn (think holey knees) jeans and it was super cute too. I digress (as usual), this cutie is on sale and 30% off = $35 (normally $68)!!! link: https://goo.gl/8OuYXz
2. Run, run, run to snag these gold Rio Sandals (they also come in silver and two tonal shades of camel/brown) because they will go fast. I have worn these exact sandals for at least 8 years (I kid you not) and they rarely go on sale. Oh and they are so well made that they last me at least two seasons if not more. They are also 30% off = $35. Ok, GO! Link: https://goo.gl/HUsvXf
3. See that adorable sailor knot bracelet? My current passion. I bought many and I love to stack them! Guess what – they are super well made, come in darling packaging and are $5!!!! Check out Mystic Knotwork on Etsy. Link: https://goo.gl/3yFCBD
4. And those honey sunglasses….they are amazing with sun kissed skin and hair, are very high quality (made in Italy, blah, blah), AND super duper on sale. With the sale price and the code “moreplease” they are……$45!!! Originally $125. EEK! Link: https://goo.gl/GQ3ZPP
5. Lastly, my favorite summer jacket for breezy nights at the beach or in the mountains. Also makes a great layer for your office. The LuLaRoe Sarah Cardigan – colors and sizes vary. Link: https://goo.gl/yWbKkR
You must log in to post a comment.